November 03, 2015
Rock Health: Digital Health Consumer Adoption Report
Rock Health, a venture fund working to improve healthcare at the healthcare and technology intersection, recently surveyed thousands of American adults about digital health adoption. They asked questions about the drivers of adoption, privacy concerns, shareable data and more.
What they found was that healthcare technology adoption closely resembles that of general technology adoption in the United States. Though, while the demand for patient access to healthcare is high, digital health adoption still has a lot of growing to do.
The survey’s finds are interesting and insightful, and the efforts of Rock Health contribute to a greater discussion on the impact of technology on the healthcare industry.
Healthspek's mission is to encourage patients to become more engaged in their personal healthcare through relevant tools and services offered on Healthspek's mobile health platform. Go to www.healthspek.com to open your free account and begin building your electronic health record.
And read Rock Health's full survey results and report here.
Healthspek is a free personal healthcare tool run on a mobile Web platform. It is available for iPads through the App Store and accessible through the website on all PC and other mobile devices. To learn more, visit www.healthspek.com.
- Entrepreneur of the Week: Randy Farr, Healthspek, Co-Founder & CEO—The Longevity Network
- HealthIT: Brentwood-based Healthspek eyes $1.5MM Series A capraise—Venture Nashville Connections
- Consumer Health Platform Healthspek Launches Precision Medicine—Yahoo! Finance
- Consumer Health Platform Healthspek Launches Precision Medicine—BusinessWire
- Must-Have Gear For Traveling With Kids—Daily Parent