How Good Are We?
First, take a look at our recent accolades:
AARP’s Health Innovation @50+ LivePitch
Healthspek was one of 10 chosen companies out of 193 companies to receive an invitation to pitch the product to thousands of consumers and prospective investors at AARP’s national expo in May 2014.
Apple’s App Store
Healthspek was given a prestigious four and a half-star rating from Apple’s App Store.
Apply Awards 2013
Healthspek won MediaPost’s 2013 Apply Award in the medical category. The Apply Awards acknowledge creativity and excellence in app design.
Apple’s Best Personal Care Apps
Healthspek is listed under Apple's permanent list of best "Personal Care Apps" in the medical category. We're even one of the 11 on the marquee!
Health Informatics Nurse
Health Informatics Nurse is an online blog written by registered nurse Leigh Wiley. She reviewed six personal health record apps and picked Healthspek as the top app, stating: “Healthspek was the best of the 6. Modern graphic user interface, organized records, customizable dashboard, and easy navigation made it a stand out. If a patient showed it to me as a nurse, I would be grateful to have their medical information presented so clearly.”
PHRs Today gave Healthspek a five-star rating. Out of 101 ratings to date, they have awarded only three other five-star ratings to other companies.
Healthspek was listed as a Top-Five Best Medical And Health Care app by TabTimes, a New York-based company and authority on tablets, apps and mobile productivity.
Walgreens has partner with Healthspek to integrate Walgreens’ prescription refill technology. The partnership marked the first time such technology was made available to software technology developers focused on health and wellness.
If you're still wondering why Healthspek is heads and shoulders above other PHR tools, we'll let our bullet points below do all the talking:
- Secure Cloud +
- Syncing & Backup
- Secure Access Code for Provider Access
- Everywhere Access by Providers
- Includes Family
- Customizable Dashboard
- Desktop Widgets
- Pictures of Insurance Cards
- Request Electronic Records from Doctor (CCR, C-CDA, BlueButton+)
- Medication Reminders
- Walgreens e-Refill
- Fax Refills
- Copy Family Member’s Common Info Into New Member’s Record
- Apple Notifications
- Mobile Text Notifications
- Email Notifications
- Multiple Accounts from Same App
- Email Record
- Fax Record
- Lose Your iPad? View your record anytime, anywhere on ChartNow.com
- Personal Email to Receive Documents Directly (Give your provider your Healthspek email)
- Personal Website to Receive Documents Directly (Give your provider your personal website to upload documents)
- Personal Carry Card with Essential Info & Access Code
We compared the highlights listed above to our competitors. Here’s how they match up:
- My Medical has 7 out of Healthspek's 25 features
- Capzule PHR has 5 out of the above 25 features
- ZenVault Medical has 6 out of the above 25 features
So start now—it's free! Click here to start an account and get in control of your health records.