February 02, 2016
Healthspek offers a wide range of personal tools and services to users, from healthcare information organizations and disease management outlets to personal reminders to refill prescriptions, attend medical appointments and more.
It’s through these resources that Healthspek is able to provide users a thorough personal and family health record, and it’s this emphasis on the importance of taking care of your personal health that has influenced Healthspek to partner with Community Health Charities, a national program that connects employees in the workplace with trusted health charities.
Specifically, Healthspek has partnered with Community Health Charities to help promote Health Matters ...Read More
January 29, 2016
Awhile back, we wrote a blog post about Healthspek's medication management features to share the various ways your personal electronic health record can help you track and manage multiple medications.
According to a Mayo Clinic study funded by the National Institute on Aging, nearly 70 percent of Americans are prescribed to at least one medication, while more than half are taking more than one prescription medication. Medication mismanagement--medication that is misused, incorrectly prescribed or a prescription that goes unfilled--costs our nation billions each year. Whether you're a senior, a chronic disease sufferer or a caregiver, managing multiple medications is hard, ...Read More
November 18, 2015
We're offering a unique take on this year’s gift giving: purchase a Healthspek pharmacogenetic test (PGT) at a discount this Cyber Monday, November 30.
Healthspek is an award-winning personal health management platform that provides patients with relevant tools and services to help them take control of personal health information. By setting up a free account with Healthspek, users have access to everything from a personal electronic health record and medication management resources to a legal documents repository, an insurance agent finder and more.
Healthspek PGT—one such service offered through Healthspek—is a certified laboratory test that analyzes an individual’s unique genetic makeup to ...Read More
Healthspek in the News
- Entrepreneur of the Week: Randy Farr, Healthspek, Co-Founder & CEO—The Longevity Network
- HealthIT: Brentwood-based Healthspek eyes $1.5MM Series A capraise—Venture Nashville Connections
- Consumer Health Platform Healthspek Launches Precision Medicine—Yahoo! Finance
- Consumer Health Platform Healthspek Launches Precision Medicine—BusinessWire
- Must-Have Gear For Traveling With Kids—Daily Parent
- Health IT Startup: Healthspek—Electronic Health Reporter
- OTC ORSA Overcomes Adversity To Return To Work—Fort Hood Sentinel
- Healthspek Believes Everyone Should Have Access To Mobile Health Records—SouthernAlpha
- Nashville Health Records App Raises More Than $1 Million—Nashville Business Journal
- AKA "The Innovative Industry"—LifeHealthPro
- The 7 Biggest Announcements From Life And Health Insurers This Week—LifeHealthPro
- 7 Apps That Meet Caregivers' Needs—SeniorHomes.com
- Learn How To Manage Healthcare Info—The Williamson Source
- Healthcare Enterprise: Healthspek Helps Consumers Take Control of Their Health Records—Nashville Med
- Nashville health-records app brings it all together—Nashville Business Journal
- Locally Produced Health Management App Adds New Features—Mature Lifestyles of TN
- Bryan Seaborn Joins Healthspek As Senior Software Developer
- Healthspek Names Director of Business Development
- Healthspek Makes Finals in AARP’S Innovation @50+LivePitch
- Health Informatics Nurse Blog – Best of 6 PHRs reviewed
- Healthspek named to TabTimes Top 5 Apps
- Relatient and Healthspek Team Up
- 2013 Appy Award Winner-San Francisco Chronicle
- Walgreens prescription API partnership announced
- Healthspek in 'TheStreet'
- Drug Store News